**SPOILER ALERT**
I'm almost halfway through the final season and since this time around I don't feel the anxiety of rushing to know how everything's going to wrap up, I can revel in the characterisations as well as the overall writing of the story.
Like, for example, the way and time we are introduced to Rin and Kureno, who are pivotal not only in bringing certain characters' arc to their climax (see Yuki's), but also in raising the curtains to the last act of the story (see Kureno's revelation). And talking of Yuki, it was so poignant that his "confession" to Tohru came barely one episode after Kyo's realisation of his feelings, because of the contrast between the two - which would then be explained a short time later, by Yuki himself.
Also, can we talk about the relationship between Akito and Shigure?
It's so freaking twisted and passionate and consuming, and oh my don't I live for that kind of shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment