**SPOILER ALERT**
Finished with the first season.
I really loved it and I already started the second (barely two episodes in).
Tone's going to shift rather dramatically going forward, if anyone could believe that. We've met most of the zodiac and got glimpses of their tragic past - in particular, Hatori and Momiji's, but also Kyo's (although it isn't over with him.)
We also got to see how the relationship between Tohru, Saki and Risa came to be. For me the best episodes, along with the one about Kyo's cat form.
I can appreciate now the talent involved into mastering a story with so many characters and never make any of them feel shallow or useless - even those in the background, like the president of Yuki's fanclub.
Pretty excited to see how well they adapted the rest.
Ah, and Ayame was hysterical. I adored him. The voice actor was really good at channeling the way I always imagined Ayame would sound
No comments:
Post a Comment